Monday, May 25, 2026

The post dates are kinda fucked up. Also my tone tends to shift weirdly lol

 The dates for my previous posts appear wrong for some reason, at least on my end. They say they were both posted on May 24th, even though I made both during and after midnight of that day. Strange.

Anyways I also wanted to mention that I probably won't write in a consistent manner all the time. Sometimes I might write a blog post with semi-formal grammar and phrasing like you see here, and sometimes i might like. Talk Like This because that's how I tend to type casually lol.

Honestly, not a huge fan of the super formal blog speech I've been using so far. Doesn't feel like me. Probably gonna be more casual going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

conventions and game jams and dolls, Oh My!

Quite a few things have happened since my last blog post, both good and bad. I got to go to a local convention the other week, and that was ...