I've tried starting blogs in the past, mainly as a tween if memory serves me right. Never did anything with them of course, but hey, maybe that'll finally change now that I'm actually making one.
I should probably actually introduce myself. Hello! My name is Michael and/or Poly, feel free to use either. I decided to finally start this blog because of the realization that I have WAY too many thoughts that I find interesting to not share in some capacity. I have a quite frankly obscene amount of google docs just full of random shit that pops into my brain. Story ideas, band names based on weird shit someone said...honestly it's mainly story ideas. But the point still stands!
I don't really use social media all that much, save for youtube and discord (and just a little bit of tumblr and bluesky for cool art), and mainly enjoy scrounging for the more obscure parts of the internet, like neocities and nekoweb, and sometimes even the occasional old personal blog from years past. Sometimes I wonder what the owners of abandoned blogs and websites are doing now, or if they're okay...
To be completely and utterly transparent, my mental health and general outlook on the state of the world and myself for the past seven or so months has been, for lack of a better term, Quite Shit. I figure that maybe getting some of my more fun and/or interesting thoughts Out There somewhere would be a fun thing to keep me somewhat occupied at least.
But yeah, probably not gonna post anything too heavy, probably just random trains of thought about stuff I enjoy, and maybe the occasional story idea. Yippee!!
If anyone is actually here reading this...thanks for being interested in weird little blogs lol
(Blue star background from https://kaizocore.neocities.org/Deltagraphics)
No comments:
Post a Comment